The following capabilities are necessary to perform essential duties as a Cleaning Specialist:
- Perform various cleaning and maintenance activities including sweeping, mopping, wiping down surfaces, and vacuuming carpeted areas.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions.
- Ensure all cleaning supplies are stored in appropriate areas.
- Clean restrooms: disinfect toilets, sinks, tub-shower, and floors, and restocking restroom supplies as needed.
- Empty all trash cans on a daily basis and dispose of trash in designated areas.
- Wash windows and window coverings in all rooms as needed.
- Dust all counter tops, fixtures, and furniture as needed.
- Maintains all equipment including vacuum cleaners, trashcans, mop buckets, and cleaning supplies.
- Ensure security of building during and after completed jobs and report any security violations to supervisor.
- Report the need for any major repairs to supervisor.
- Report emergency maintenance problems and/or environmental hazards immediately.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all safety protocols.
- Maintain an environment that is comfortable, positive, and free of unlawful discrimination and sexual harassment. Employees and guests shall be treated equally with dignity and respect. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual preference or marital status will not be tolerated.